- Please note that scheduled adult programs will be postponed or cancelled when the courts are wet or the temperature is lower than 7 degrees.
Morning Drop-in Doubles
- No partner necessary. Available for all skill levels.
- Ladies- Tuesday and Thursday. warm up 9:00 AM, Round Robin starts at 9:30 AM
- Men – Monday and Friday, Round Robin starts at 9:00 AM
- During July and August the start times may be earlier, check emails for information,
Mixed Drop-In Doubles
- No partner necessary
- Monday Evenings, Round robin play starts at 6:30 PM
Team Tennis League
- Competitive doubles open to mixed teams with a minimum 3.0* rating.
- Three sessions, each lasting approximately 6 weeks. Registration is required.
- Wednesday evenings, first session starts Wednesday, May 16
- May – June, Play starts at 6:00 PM or 7:30 PM
- Sign up sheet for team tennis is in the club house, or call 204-837-3766 to register
- There will be a small fee for the wind-up evening
Open Casual Play
- Singles or doubles
- Opportunities for casual play with family and friends.
Singles and Doubles Ladder
- Individual sign up and then challenge other members to see who can reach the “top rung”.
- Sign up sheets are in the clubhouse
- Weekly Free Clinic with the Pro
- Tuesday evenings, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Fun drills to help you improve your tennis skills.
- A chance to play competitive tennis in singles and/or doubles in a spring and fall tournament.
- Spring tournament dates are June 22 – 24th
- Check for news releases and emails for events and other social activities.
- Saturday lessons, summer camps, after school programs
- Junior High Performance Programs – U8, U10, U12
- Parent – Child Recreational Tournaments
- For all youth programming: www.ndtenniscanada.com