Morning Drop-in Doubles
- No partner necessary. Available for all skill levels.
- Check schedule for specific days.
Mixed Drop-In Doubles
- No partner necessary
- Monday Evenings
Team Tennis League
- Competitive doubles open to mixed teams with a minimum 3.0* rating.
- Three sessions, each lasting approximately 6 weeks. Registration is required.
- Wednesday evenings.
Adult Beginners’ Program (1.5* rating)
- 6 hours of instruction followed by weekly drop-in play
Open Casual Play
- Singles or doubles
- Opportunities for casual play with family and friends.
- Individual sign up and then challenge other members to see who can reach the “top rung”.
- Weekly Free Clinic alternating beginners and experienced players.
- Fun drills to help you improve your tennis skills.
- A chance to play competitive tennis in singles and/or doubles in a spring and fall tournament.
- Mini tournaments, Hitting clinics, King/Queen of the Court and other social activities.
- Saturday lessons, summer camps, afterschool programs
- Junior High Performance Programs – U8, U10, U12
- Parent – Child Recreational Tournaments
- For all youth programming: www.ndtenniscanada.com